Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Best layed plans?

Wow! So much for getting myself back into a blogging routine!  I don't know why I can't seem to find the time to keep it up ... especially since I have always enjoyed it.

Dare I set myself another blogging challenge?  Blog once a day? Blog 5 times a week?  Two times a week? I need someone to kick me in the butt!

My last post was when we first arrived in California for CHA.  Then ... CHA started ... and the rest is all a blur!

It was a good time and I learned so much! I really enjoyed the classes, and it was very cool to see all the new products that were just about to hit the market.  More than that was that we just had a great time together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.