Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, December 01, 2014

Why is it?

Why is it that when John is getting ready to leave on a business trip that something crucial breaks down in the house?  At least it seems that way! This time around it's the kitchen sink that is completely blocked, and leaking! He left this afternoon. Last night the sink blocked and we can't get it unclogged. No matter what we tried. The timing is particularly bad as I have some of my peeps staying over for a couple of days.

Last winter, just as John was going away from a couple of weeks, our fridge broke down. 
Other times, it's been the dryer, the washer, the furnace.

I'm sharing another project today ... another one using the Jillibean Cool as a Cucumber collection. I love how this one turned out. I can't help but smile when I look at these older pictures of Cameron.

1 comment:

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.