Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, December 03, 2014

Sketch and Use Your Stuff Challenge

Milena Woodiwiss has agreed to design sketches for us on Scrapbook Nerd.

I love sketches and find them a great jump off point for starting a layout.  I love the first sketch she came up with:

 
I finally got around to working with it. The pictures I used are from a couple of weeks ago when we were hanging the Christmas lights outside. I used the Jillibean Holly Berry Borscht collection.
 
 
This layout was also created for the Use Your Stuff challenge this week ... using chevrons.
 

1 comment:

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.