Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Shopping, Shopping, and more Shopping

No, I didn't really miss posting yesterday. I composed this post on my iPad last night but for some reason the blog press app won't publish so I've just downloaded a new app. Hopefully this one will post. 



I have spent the last three days with my Mother and two sisters doing a lot of shopping, eating, and just enjoying each other's company. I put a good dent in my Christmas shopping but I still have a way to go yet.





Yesterday, it was a very snowy day and the roads were very slippery and traffic was very heavy because of it. I wasn't looking forward to getting back into the car at the end of our shopping day, but as we came out of the mall the sky was so beautiful as the sun was setting.




It really was breathtaking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.