Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, December 14, 2014



Looking Back

  • This week was all about Christmas shopping for me. I was out 3 1/2 days ... and I'm still not done!
  • Had my usual Tuesday Lunch Bunch group - the ladies who get together every Tuesday to hang out and scrapbook
  • I had my mother and sister here for two days. We spent two days out shopping together.
  • We met up with our other sister and went out for dinner
  • Attended Ricky's Christmas open house
  • Cameron wrote his last exam on Friday and then I picked him up. He's now home, relaxing. for two weeks. It's good to have him home.
  • We had John's family Christmas get-together yesterday. It's always good to spend time with family.
  • Had some shocking news yesterday - a friend of mine had a heart attack. Fortunately she received medical attention right away and is now recuperating in the hospital

Looking Ahead

  • I'm looking forward to the annual "Carols in the Park" tomorrow night. It's an outdoor carol sing, complete with a bon fire and hot apple cider.
  • a Christmas lunch with the girls on Tuesday
  • More Christmas shopping
  • I will be manning one of the Salvation Army Christmas kettles a few times this week. If you walk past one this week, make sure you drop some money into the kettle. There are a lot of people who are needing assistance!
  • Spending a day with my other sister this week to do some more shopping. I'm hoping that I will be finished off before then, so that I can just have a relaxing day with her
I hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.