Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Hello Monday...

 
 
Hello boxes and bags ... it's about time I start my wrapping. It's going to take a while!

Hello warm mitts and scarf ... I'm going to need you tonight.

Hello to-do list ... why is it that you keep getting longer and not shorter?

Hello green grass and puddles ... where did all the snow go?

Hello sleeping boy ... we have missed you around here!

Hello Christmas lights ... we're friends now that you're all working. Let's hope it stays that way.

Hello flat shoes ... you're going to be on my feet a lot this week.

Hello happy son ... I'm glad you got your computer working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.