Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, December 08, 2014

Hello Monday ...




Hello caffeine ... I don't think I will make it through the day without you.

Hello new fridge ... don't get too comfortable ... you're not staying long.

Hello new desk chair ... I know one young man in this house who is going to love you!

Hello groceries ... it's nice to stock up again now that we have a working fridge.

Hello twitter ... I'm so new to this game!

Hello mounds of laundry ... where did you come from?

Hello friend ... it was nice to spend time with you on Saturday ... we should do that more often.

Hello Netflix ... you seem to be seeing a lot of me lately!

Hello new magazine ... I'm looking forward to curling up with you later today.

Hello exam time ... you always make life a little more stressful around here.


What are you saying hello to this week? You can link up your hellos on Lisa's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.