Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Looking Back ...Looking Ahead

Looking Back
It's been a pretty busy week for me:
  • Shuffling Cameron back and forth to College - three separate times!
  • shopping for a new refridgerator
  • spending 3 hours, altogether, at Future Shop trying to get Matt's iPhone
  • Lunch Bunch
  • Rick's Christmas party
  • a meeting with the staff at Rick's residence
  • we got great, long-awaited news from my sister. She will be moving
  • half of the halls are decked
  • of course, Scrapbook Nerd business
Looking Ahead

  • tomorrow is Cyber Monday - Scrapbook Nerd is having a big sale so that means packing lots of orders and shipping them out
  • more shuttling of the Cameron
  • John is travelling with work this week so I'm going to have a Cyber Monday crop here which will continue on with Lunch Bunch on Tuesday
  • The Mississauga Santa Claus parade is today - John and the boys are in it, but I think I will stay home. I have lots to do here to get ready for tomorrow
  • finish decking the halls
  • hair appointment this week - the skunk is back!
  • get a start on my Christmas shopping
  • new fridge arrives on Wednesday.

Before I go, I'm sharing another recent layout. It's another one using the Jillibean Cool as a Cucumber collection. This one comes with a tutorial on how I did the chevron stitched border. You can find the tutorial HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.