Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Wednesday, June 04, 2014

It's another beautiful day here in Southern Ontario.  I'm hoping that the weather keeps up. I'm leaving shortly to pick up Rick (see a couple of posts ago) and we're heading up to the trailer until Monday.  My parents and my sisters will be joining us as well. I'm looking forward to a little time away with my family ... but of course, I will be wondering what's going on at home.

It's so nice, now that the boys are older, to be able to take off like this. However, does a mom ever stop worrying? Matt (on the autism spectrum) still needs us there to help manage his schedule. When mom's not home, this doesn't happen in the same way, and his sleep patterns get a little twisted.
Cameron is still needing a chauffeur so as long as the rides are available, he'll be fine. Spencer is back at university for a summer semester (which means one less driver for Cameron.)

Today, I'm sharing a layout I did a couple of months ago.  It was from a cruise we did a year ago.  We went to see a Botanical Gardens in St. Lucia.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.