Welcome to a day in my life. I can't guarantee that this will be an exciting read for anyone. My life is filled with all the mundane activities of a stay-at-home-mom just trying to raise her three sons to be the best men they can be.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Today...

outside: It seems that summer has finally arrived. It is sunny, and warm. It feels so good to finally be able to open all the windows and hear the birds singing outside!

thankful: for a quieter weekend with nothing on the agenda.

eating: I haven't had very good eating habits lately - too much junkfood won't make for a very pretty bathing suit season. Yikes!!

wearing: Capris and a sleeveless blouse.  Matt even noticed my blouse because I never wear them.

feeling: very content!

creating: I've been digging into my scrapping supplies this week and it feels good.  I think I need to make it more of a priority to spend more time doing what I enjoy - thus my return to blogger!

enjoying: my new bathroom ... it's almost finished. We're still waiting for the finishing touches.

going: to a crop for the Children's Wish Foundation this coming weekend. I'm looking forward to it.

wanting: more hours in the day!

thinking about:  our summer plans - we need to route out our trip and start making some reservations

needing:  to get some bloodwork done that I've been putting off for too long.

wondering: where all the ants are coming from!

anticipating: a good summer

sharing: While cleaning out one of our storage rooms in the basement a couple of weeks ago, I found a photo box that is filled with older pictures of the boys. I've been having so much fun going through them and scrapping some of the photos.  These ones are of Spencer - 21 years ago!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww what a cute layout and photos. It must be fun going through those old photos. See you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciate the comment and will be sure to stop by and visit your blog.